Recipe of Quick Tasty Tray Bake
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Tasty Tray Bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tasty Tray Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tasty Tray Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Take the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tasty tray bake recipe. You can have tasty tray bake using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tasty Tray Bake:
- Take of malted milk biscuits.
- You need of butter.
- Provide of condensed milk.
- Prepare of small packet milk chocolate buttons.
- Use of small packet chocolate buttons.
- Get of Flaked almonds.
- Get of Mixed fruit.
- Use of Desiccated coconut.
Steps to make Tasty Tray Bake:
- Line a medium size baking tray with grease proof paper.
- Crush the biscuits as you would if making a cheesecake base.
- Melt the butter in small pan.
- Mix melted butter with biscuits and form base in the bottom of the tray pushing down with the back of a spoon.
- Sprinkle on the choc buttons then the fruit, coconut and almonds finish by pouring on the condensed milk evenly over the top..
- Put in a pre-heated oven 180 degrees for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Job done put on a rack to cool then cut into small squares – enjoy 🙂.
If you find this Tasty Tray Bake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.