Recipe of Homemade Tomato Beetroot Basil soup
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tomato Beetroot Basil soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Beetroot Basil soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home quickly and have something good. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthful. This way—even if you choose something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato beetroot basil soup recipe. You can cook tomato beetroot basil soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tomato Beetroot Basil soup:
- Use 5-6 of tomatoes.
- Take 2 tbsp of chopped onion.
- Use 4-5 of garlic flakes.
- Provide 1/4 inch of ginger.
- Take 1-2 of beetroot.
- Provide Handful of basil leaves.
- Get of Pudina for serving.
- Use 1 Cup of Boiled corn kernels.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter or Olive oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
Steps to make Tomato Beetroot Basil soup:
- Heat butter in a pressure cooker. Put onion chopped slices, ginger and garlic. Saute it untill turns light brown or translucent..
- Now add tomatoes, beetroot, basil leaves,black pepper, water, sugar and salt to taste. Allow 2-3 whistles and then switch off the flame..
- Now open the pressure cooker and grind the mixture into fine puree. Strain this puree in a sauce pan..
- Put boiled corn kernels and finely chopped pudina leaves to enhance the flavour of soup.we can also add black pepper for health benefit..
- To feel safe and warm on a cold wet night, all you really need is soup.”.
If you find this Tomato Beetroot Basil soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.