Steps to Prepare Perfect Mike's EZ Prime Rib
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's EZ Prime Rib recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's EZ Prime Rib recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Walk up the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. So many people pick the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's ez prime rib recipe. You can cook mike's ez prime rib using 19 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's EZ Prime Rib:
- Prepare of Prime Rib.
- Provide 5 lb of Prime Rib [bone in].
- You need 1/4 cup of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Minced Garlic.
- Use 1 tbsp of Cracked Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Dried Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Dried Rosemary.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of Dried Thyme.
- Take of Options And Sides.
- You need of [sides] Inglehoffers Creamy Horseradish [the best brand out there IMHO].
- Get of [sides] Creamed Spinach.
- Prepare of [sides] Wedge Salad.
- You need of [sides] Fresh Steamed Asparagus.
- Take of [sides] Seafood [why not make it a surf & turf?].
- Provide 2 Packets of Au Jus Sauce [+ 2 cups beef broth with sodium – McCormick is a great brand + fresh parsley for garnish].
- Prepare of Kitchen Equipment.
- Get 1 of large Disposable Aluminum Roasting Pan.
- You need 1 of large Metal Roasting Rack.
- Get 1 of Quality Meat Thermometer.
Steps to make Mike's EZ Prime Rib:
- Bring roast to room temperature for at least 2 hours prior to cooking..
- Rinse roast and daub dry. Place on a metal rack in a roasting pan – fat side up. Leave binding strings in tact..
- Mix all dry seasonings together in a bowl. Place minced garlic and oil in a separate bowl..
- ● Rinse your roast and pat it completely dry with absorbent paper towels. ● Coat your roast in your oil and garlic mixture. Use all. ● Then, pat on your dry seasonings all the way around. ● Know that no salt is needed in your rub since your Au Jus with beef broth will lend all the sodium you'll want..
- ● Do not cover roast and cook on a lifted oven rack at 400° for the first 15 minutes. Then, reduce heat to 325° and time for 20 minutes per total pound. ● This will give you a nice medium rare center and well done ends. ● Cut time by 3 minutes per pound if you want a very rare center like I do. ● An ultimate internal temp of 120° stuck in your thickest roast part makes for a perfect rare prime rib in my opinion..
- ● Pull roast from oven and let it rest for 5 + covered for minutes before slicing. This will help its fluids to rise to the surface. ● Cut binding strings. ● Slice in between bones and serve as 1 lb slabs per guest. ● Serve with piping hot Au Jus and chilled Horseradish Sauce..
- Make your Au Jus but substitute the water called for with beef broth for a more pronounced beef flavor..
- ● Upon serving, I'll lay the 1 lb slab on a guests serving plate alone. Then, I'll ladle piping hot Au Jus around the meat. I'll then garnish individual slabs with fresh parsley. ● Any other sides – I'll serve in seperate bowls or on side plates. [i.e., stacked baked potatoes, fresh asparagus, creamed spinach with bread, garlic risotto, or, simple wedge salads] ● You can also serve this as an impressive Surf & Turf dish. Just add steamed seafood of your choosing to the side. I'll commonly add King Crab Legs, Jumbo Shrimp or, Jumbo Scallops..
- ● Steam de-thawed crab legs for 5 to 8 minutes in a slight amount of water, lemon juice, pepper corns, a bay leaf and crushed garlic cloves to taste. ● Serve legs with melted or clarified butter and lemon wedges..
- ● Another great side is baked potatoes. ● See my recipe for Mike's Perfect Baked Potatoes..
- Creamed Spinach. Another great side dish. Quite traditional!.
- Rare Prime Rib with a dark Au Jus and chilled Horseradish pictured below..
- Any leftovers can easily make an incredible New Orleans Old Sober, aka, Yakamein Soup. Check that recipe out in my personal recipes under Mike's Old Sober Soup. It's absolutely one of my wife's, friends and neighbors favorite soups! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/340687-mikes-traditional-old-sober-soup.
That's definitely a generous serving amount of meat! A family owned and operated, casual dining experience. Hyderabadi style egg curry or Egg masala fry is a simple and quick egg curry recipe to be served with chapati mainly and is a popular side dish called as. I typically use my leftover prime rib and any leftover Au Jus from holiday meals. [look for my Mike's EZ Prime Rib recipe] So, know there will be additional herbs and spices in this prime rib version. It will also take less time to cook until meat is melt in your mouth tender.
If you find this Mike's EZ Prime Rib recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.