Recipe of Favorite My grandmother's latkes
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for My grandmother's latkes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best My grandmother's latkes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My grandmother's latkes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Take the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my grandmother's latkes recipe. You can cook my grandmother's latkes using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare My grandmother's latkes:
- Use 4 of potatoes.
- Get 1 of egg.
- You need 1 of each onion.
- Provide 1/2 cup of matzah meal.
- Provide 1 of salt.
- Take 1 of pepper.
- Provide 1 of oil.
Instructions to make My grandmother's latkes:
- Peal and cut up the potatoes and onions..
- Using your food processor with the shred disc side up, put the potato and onion chunks in. make they are shredded well..
- Put the shredded potato and onion mixture in a large boel. Add one egg. Mix well..
- Start by adding approximately 1/4 to 1/2 cup matzah meal to the mixture. You want the mixture to come together but still mixable..
- Add enough salt and pepper for you. I personally add about a tablespoon of salt and about a teaspoon of pepper..
- Pour in enough oil to coat the bottom of a large frying pan. Heat on medium heat..
- When the oil heats up put a large spoonful of the mixture in the pan, pressing down with spoon. Add more spoonfuls until the pan holds 4-6 pancakes depending on the size of your pan..
- When the edges start turning brown flip them over. Dry for another 3-5 minutes until brown on both sides..
- Using a spatula scoop out the latkes onto a paper btowel lined plate. Add more oil and continue frying until all of the mixture is used up..
- Serve with applesauce or sour cream..
If you find this My grandmother's latkes recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.