Recipe of Homemade Sharon's Shrimp boil
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sharon's Shrimp boil recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sharon's Shrimp boil recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Choose water over other products. Soda and coffee, when ingested in moderation, aren’t that bad. Using them for your only source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Effective weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water intake.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sharon's shrimp boil recipe. To make sharon's shrimp boil you only need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sharon's Shrimp boil:
- Get 3 lbs of shrimp.
- You need 2 packs of smoked sausage.
- Take 9 of corn on the cob.
- Take 1 box of (bag) of Zatarain's crab boil.
- Get 2 tablespoons of Zatarain's concentrated crab boil.
- Take 8 of small golden potatoes cut in half.
- Get 2 of lemons cut in half.
- Use 3 of quartz of water.
- You need 2 sticks of butter.
- Take 2 tablespoons of old bay seasoning.
- You need of Paprika.
Steps to make Sharon's Shrimp boil:
- Add water,Zatarain's crab bag, (DO NOT OPEN THE BAG) Zatarain's concentrated crab boil, lemon, and potatoes to stock pot; let it boil until potatoes are semi tender.
- Add corn on the cob to pot; Let it continue to boil for 10mins.
- Add smoked sausage; Let it continue to boil for 10mins.
- Put butter in microwave safe bowl and microwave until melted; stir in old bay seasoning, sit to the side.
- Add shrimp to stock pot; Let boil for 5 mins; turn off burner. Let ingredients soak for 10mins..
- Remove all ingredients from stock pot into aluminum pan. NO JUICE. DISCARD CRAB BOIL BAG..
- Pour butter mixture on top; Sprinkle paprika on top.
The beauty of the shrimp boil is it feeds a large crowd easily. While it takes some special equipment The only thing left to clean is the shrimp boil pot. Make sure to serve lots and lots of garlic bread! Shrimp Boil, also called a southern boil or low country boil, has its origins in Louisiana. When seafood trawlers would bring in their catch, people would gather with large pots to celebrate and feast with lots.
If you find this Sharon's Shrimp boil recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.