Recipe of Quick Slow Cooker Coke Roast
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Slow Cooker Coke Roast recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow Cooker Coke Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Coke Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Consider the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker coke roast recipe. You can have slow cooker coke roast using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Coke Roast:
- Provide 3 lb. of boneless chuck roast (even better: prime rib).
- Take 8 oz. of Coke (Pepsi is ok).
- Get 1 can of Golden Mushroom soup.
- Use 1 pkg. of onion soup mix.
- Provide of Garlic powder.
- You need of Salt & pepper.
- Provide 1 package of baby potatoes (about 20).
- Provide of Optional: baby carrots, pearl onions.
- You need 8 oz. of sour cream.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Coke Roast:
- In the slow cooker, add Coke, golden mushroom soup, onion soup mix, and 1/4 tsp. garlic powder. Stir to combine..
- Sprinkle meat with garlic powder, salt, and pepper on all sides..
- In a large pan, sear meat on all sides. Not more than a minute per side..
- When the meat is browned, add to the slow cooker..
- Add potatoes on top of the meat..
- Add carrots and onions, if desired..
- Cook on low, around 8-9 hours. Meat should fall apart without much effort..
- When done, remove the meat to a bowl. Shred with two steak knives..
- Remove potatoes to the same bowl with the meat..
- Add sour cream to the fluid in the slow cooker, stir till combined..
- Move the meat and potatoes back to the slow cooker (or poor the fluid into the bowl). Mix to combine..
- Serve over rice or noodles..
Place meat in a roasting pan. Sprinkle carrots, celery and minced garlic around roast. Cut up potatoes, onions and celery in to fairly large chunks and place in a slow cooker along with the carrots. Put roast on top of vegetables. Place the the stock cube on top of roast and pour in water.
If you find this Slow Cooker Coke Roast recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.