Easiest Way to Make Homemade "Rule of 5" Prime Rib
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect "Rule of 5" Prime Rib recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to "Rule of 5" Prime Rib recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Dollars.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. These changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Maybe the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. As soon as you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. You get the highest energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Preserve even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living is not that hard. A lot of it really is merely using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to "rule of 5" prime rib recipe. To cook "rule of 5" prime rib you need 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make "Rule of 5" Prime Rib:
- Get 1 of Prime Rib roast (bone in).
- Use 1/2 lb of garlic butter.
- Use of Herbs of your choice.
Instructions to make "Rule of 5" Prime Rib:
- First preheat oven to 500°F. While that is warming up let's do the math. For this purpose we will use the roast I have here. It is 11.2 lbs..
- Let's do the math. 5 minutes per pound. 11.25 × 5 = 56.25 minutes. Now we round up to the nearest minute. So our time will be 57 minutes of cooking time.
- Now let's rub our roast with the garlic butter..
- Sprinkle with your desired herbs. Can be anything from salt and pepper, to a prime rib rub. Again your choice..
- Now we cook it in oven for exactly the calculated time. 57 minutes. Once the time has finished. Shut oven off. Set timer for 2 more hours. DO NOT OPEN OVEN. This is extremely important or it will not be cooked properly..
- Once the 2 hours has finished. Your roast is ready to serve. I debone it before cutting..
- IMPORTANT: The roast must be at room temperature before starting this process. It is recommended to leave roast on counter for approximately 6 hours..
This recipe will give you a soft perfect Prime Rib every time, and requires very little effort and a calculator. See math is fun and delicious. Crock Pot Girl 🤡 Easy Holiday Prime Rib 🦴 Don't let the cooking method scare you , it really does work. Is there anything more beautiful than a perfect prime rib? A deep brown crust crackling with salt and fat, sliced open to reveal a juicy pink center that extends from edge to edge.
If you find this "Rule of 5" Prime Rib recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.