How to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Potato & Broccoli Casserole
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato & Broccoli Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato & Broccoli Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good a place get started on as any. This will certainly go outside of the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. You need to upgrade your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost a small amount more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. It goes further than merely exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. The family spends considerable time in the kitchen, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Obviously this also happens in other rooms, not just the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living is not that hard. It’s related to being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato & broccoli casserole recipe. To make potato & broccoli casserole you only need 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Potato & Broccoli Casserole:
- Prepare of large russet potatoes.
- Prepare of large head broccoli; medium dice.
- Get of large shallot; medium dice.
- Use of rosemary; minced.
- Use of cream of chicken soup.
- Take of cheddar cheese.
- You need of panko breadcrumbs.
- Provide of butter; melted.
- Provide of bacon.
- You need of kosher salt & black pepper.
Steps to make Potato & Broccoli Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- Lay bacon on a sheet tray lined with parchment paper. Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until bacon is crispy. Drain fat into a large saute pan. Dice bacon after it cools..
- Saute potatoes on high for 1 minute then turn heat to medium. Add shallots. Season with salt, pepper, and 2 t rosemary..
- Heat soup in a seperate saucepot to a simmer. Add cheese while whisking until smooth. Then add broccoli and remove from heat..
- Add potatoes to soup. Stir in 3/4 of the bacon. Transfer to a buttered casserole dish..
- Melt butter in a small saute pan. Add panko and remaining rosemary..
- Top casserole with panko mixture..
- Bake at 400º for approximately 20 minutes or until sauce is bubbly and potatoes are easily pierced with a small paring knife..
- Garnish with remaining bacon..
- Variations Parsley, mint, basil, oregano, marjoram, thyme, sage, coriander, cilantro, lemon, parmesean, romano, gruyere parmigiano reggiano, pecorino, white cheddar, white wine, champagne vinegar, white wine vinegar, goat cheese, jalapeño, poblano, bell pepper, roasted garlic, apple cider vinegar, avocado, corn, zucchini, herbes de provence, red onion, pearl onion, asparagus, arugula, spinach, asiago, fontina, slivered garlic, green beans, tomatoes, roasted bell peppers, cauliflower, carrots,.
- Cont'd; Coconut, chives, cayenne, scallions, leeks, crushed pepper flakes, habanero, paprika, ginger, dijon, orange zest, black olives, tarragon, sun dried tomatoes, savory, turmeric, rice vinegar.
If you find this Potato & Broccoli Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.