Step-by-Step Guide to Make Ultimate Indian Version Delicious Aloo Matar Pulao
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indian Version Delicious Aloo Matar Pulao recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Version Delicious Aloo Matar Pulao recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Go up the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indian version delicious aloo matar pulao recipe. You can cook indian version delicious aloo matar pulao using 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Indian Version Delicious Aloo Matar Pulao:
- Get 3 cups of Rice.
- Get 2 of small Onion(finely chopped).
- Provide 4 of medium size Tomatoes(finely chopped).
- Take 2 of big potatoes.
- You need 3-4 of green chillies.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 2 teaspoon of red chili powder.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Take of Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- Get of Salt as per taste.
- You need 1/2 cup of mint and coriander leaves.
- Get 1/2 cup of fenugreek leaves.
- Take 1 tbsp of brown lentils (Akka masur).
- Use of Water as required.
- Use 2 stick of cinnamon.
- Get 2 of cardamom.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of shazeera.
- Get 1/2 of garam masala powder.
- Get 4-5 tablespoon of Oil.
- Provide of Red food colour (optional).
Steps to make Indian Version Delicious Aloo Matar Pulao:
- Take a big vessel and add oil..when the oil is hot add potatoes and fry the potatoes until it becomes soft.Once its became soft take it out and keep it aside.
- Into the same oil add onions. Fry the onions till it becomes golden brown in colour. Now add whole spices (cardamom,cinnamon and shazeera.).
- Next add green chilli, coriander leaves and mint leaves, green peas.
- Now add ginger garlic paste, and tomatoes mix well and close the lead and cook for 2 minutes..
- After 2 minutes is complete. Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, and Garam masala powder mix well and cook until tomatoes become tender..
- After the tomatoes become tender. Add lemon juice, Fenugreek leaves and brown lentils..
- And add salt.Mix well and add potatoes…and give it a good mix and add water as required…(to cook rice).
- When water comes to boil add washed and soaked rice on it…mix well…taste the salt and add salt as per your taste and mix well and cook the rice until it becomes soft. And mix in between..
- When the rice is completely cooked Cover the rice and cook for 5 more minutes in low flam and take it off..
- Our VEGETABLE PULAO IS READY TO SERVE…..ENJOY THE Aloo Matar PULAO HOT HOT!!!!! WITH CURD..
If you find this Indian Version Delicious Aloo Matar Pulao recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.