Steps to Make Homemade Indian goose berry(amla) candy#post 49th
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indian goose berry(amla) candy#post 49th recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian goose berry(amla) candy#post 49th recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Be smart when you do your food shopping. Making good decisions when buying food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go to your house and make something from your kitchen. Fill your pantry shelves with nutritious foods. This way—even if you choose something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indian goose berry(amla) candy#post 49th recipe. To cook indian goose berry(amla) candy#post 49th you need 3 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Indian goose berry(amla) candy#post 49th:
- You need 1 bowl/500 grams of Indian gooseberry /amla big sized 1 bowl(500gms approx).
- You need 1 bowl of Sugar(equal quantity of Amla or slightly less).
- Get 2-3 drops(optional) of Green food colour.
Steps to make Indian goose berry(amla) candy#post 49th:
- Firstly wash and boil the amlas in water for 8-10 minutes at medium heat by covering the lid of the pan.
- Strain the amlas out of water with the help of a strainer(don't throw the water in which amlas are being boiled as lot of vitamin c is present in this water.Let to cool down the the goose berries(amlas).
- Do seprate the seeds from inside the amlas.spread a layer of sugar over amla pieces and let it to dissolve the sugar in amlas(add 2-3 drops of green food colour when sugar slightly melts and mix it very well to get spread the colour evenly)by covering the lid for about 2days.Keep stir in between.
- Remove the amlas out of sugar syrup(don't throw this syrup also, fill in bottle and keep in fridge as it can be consumed as chilled amla drink in hot weathers).
- Spread the goose berries on a plate and keep in direct sunlight fo' at least 2 days to dry the candies by covering with a metal net(using to cover milk pot).. don't over dry(more than 2-3 days) as it will became hard..
- Dust powder sugar over dried candies.
- Your Indian goose berry(amla) candy is done.
- Serve or store in an air tight jar/container and consume for about 2months.
- Enjoy amla candy.
If you find this Indian goose berry(amla) candy#post 49th recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.