Easiest Way to Make Perfect Broccoli Cheese Soup
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Go up the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? Most people will decide to be idle and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli cheese soup recipe. You can have broccoli cheese soup using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli Cheese Soup:
- Get 1/2 stick of butter.
- Take 1 small of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of handful of baby carrots chopped.
- Take 2 of celery stalks, diced.
- Take 3 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1 cup of half and half.
- Get 1 cup of milk.
- You need 2 head of fresh broccoli, chopped.
- Use 1/3 cup of cornstarch.
- Use 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/8 tsp of dried thyme.
- Provide pinch of nutmeg.
- Take 8 oz of Velveeta cheese, cubed.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese + additional for garnish.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
Steps to make Broccoli Cheese Soup:
- In a stock pot, melt butter over medium heat..
- Saute onion in butter until onions are translucent, about 3-4 minutes..
- Stir in chicken broth, half and half, broccoli, carrots and celery. Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until broccoli is soft and tender..
- In a small bowl, whisk together milk and cornstarch. Pour the mixture into the soup pot and stir until soup starts to thicken 3-4 minutes..
- Stir in pepper, garlic powder, thyme, nutmeg and salt..
- I placed an immersion blender in the pot to blend it, but it's totally your call. I prefer it a little smoother..
- Drop the heat to low and stir in Velveeta and cheddar cheese. Continue stirring until all of the cheese has melted..
- Top each bowl of soup with a little extra shredded cheddar cheese and serve immediately. Enjoy!.
If you find this Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.