How to Prepare Favorite Crockpot potato broccoli soup
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Crockpot potato broccoli soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Crockpot potato broccoli soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot potato broccoli soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
Maybe the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and possibly this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many men and women mistakenly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. Particularly if you make sure the dishwasher is full before starting a cycle. Preserve even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s about being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot potato broccoli soup recipe. You can cook crockpot potato broccoli soup using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crockpot potato broccoli soup:
- Provide 1 bunch of broccoli.
- Use 2 cup of soup stock (any variety).
- Get 1 can of cheddar soup.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of celery soup.
- You need 1 can of low fat evaporated milk.
- Take 1 packages of Lipton ranch mix.
- Take 1 of onion.
- You need 1 cup of carrot.
- Get 2 cup of celery.
- Take 1/2 cup of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 cup of ham.
- You need 8 small of potatoes.
- Provide 6 cup of water.
- You need 8 oz of low fat cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of worchester sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cloves.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of parsley.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of chives.
Instructions to make Crockpot potato broccoli soup:
- Reserve 2 T stock. Add rest of soup stock and canned ingredients to crockpot. Rinse cans with water. Add rinse water from cans to soup and stir to mix..
- Dice onions, mushrooms, and ham. Saute in two tablespoons of reserved soup stock..
- Add sauteed ingredients to pot, stir and add water to cover..
- Chop broccoli, carrots and celery. Add to pot, stir and add water to cover..
- Peel and quarter potatoes. Add to pot, stir and add water to cover..
- Add spices EXCEPT the chives. Stir to mix..
- Set on high and cook for 3 hours. After 3 hours, add cream cheese. Set to low heat and cook another hour..
- Turn off heat, let cool and run soup through blender to process potato quarters..
- Reheat and serve garnished with chives..
If you find this Crockpot potato broccoli soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.