How to Make Any-night-of-the-week Brady Bunch pork chops and homemade apple sauce
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brady Bunch pork chops and homemade apple sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brady Bunch pork chops and homemade apple sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
You may well prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. When you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. Many men and women incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is particularly economical when it’s full before a cycle is going. Don’t dry the dishes by using heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is definitely something we can all do, without difficulty. Mostly, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brady bunch pork chops and homemade apple sauce recipe. To cook brady bunch pork chops and homemade apple sauce you only need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Brady Bunch pork chops and homemade apple sauce:
- Take of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ Apple Sauce ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- Provide 1 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 3 of medium apples peeled and cored, I used granny smith.
- Use 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Provide 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ Pork Chops ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- Prepare 6 of pork chops I used boneless pork loin.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Take of a.p. flour to coat chops optional, a.p. is all purpose.
- Use 1/4 cup of oil.
Instructions to make Brady Bunch pork chops and homemade apple sauce:
- Wash and dry the apples peel core and dice the apples..
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add apples to pan; cook 4 minutes, stirring frequently..
- Add water, sugar, juice and salt to pan; cover. Cook 25 minutes, stirring occasionally, until apples are tender..
- Mash gently with the back of a spoon..
- Stir well set aside..
- Heat pan add oil..
- Add salt and pepper to the pork chops. Pan fry turning occasionally.
- Let the pork chops caramelize. Don't overcook or they will be dry. Just make sure they are done.
- Serve applesauce with pork chops hope you enjoy!.
- If optional flour is used salt and pepper the chops. Dredge them in flour and fry in pan..
Peter Brady: Pork chops, and applesauce. When Peter is talking on the phone in front of his parents in the living room, he is wearing a blue shirt with short straight sleeves. When he bends down to hang up the phone, his shirt sleeve is red with roll ups. Peter thinks it's swell having porkchops and applesauce for dinner. Watch Later; Add to New Playlist.
If you find this Brady Bunch pork chops and homemade apple sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.