Simple Way to Make Homemade Caffa Barfi
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Caffa Barfi recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Caffa Barfi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caffa Barfi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Select water over other refreshments. Soda and coffee, when used in moderation, aren’t that bad. Using them for your only source of hydration, however, is dumb. Ingesting water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really reducing your weight and getting healthy.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to caffa barfi recipe. You can cook caffa barfi using 8 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Caffa Barfi:
- You need 3 of big Carrots.
- Provide 2 of big red Apple.
- Take 5-6 of big Figs.
- Take 1/3 cup of Walnuts.
- Provide 1 cup of Milk powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Use 1/4 cup of Ghee.
- Provide 1 pinch of Salt.
Steps to make Caffa Barfi:
- Take all the ingredients ready and grate carrots and apples..
- Cut figs in small pieces..
- Heat 1/4th cup of ghee in a heavy bottomed saucepan..
- Add in grated carrot and apple and stir in to cook in medium heat..
- Cook for about 15 to 20 minutes in medium heat..
- Next add in chopped figs and cook for more 5 minutes..
- Then add in 1 cup of milk powder and stir well to incorporate..
- When everything becomes a homogeneous mixture and a nice aroma emits, add in 1/2 cup of sugar or as per your taste. Also add in 1 pinch of salt..
- Stir well and cook until sugar dissolves completely and the mixture becomes little sticky and oily. Remove from heat and add in some chopped walnuts and mix well..
- The mixture should be sticky and if press within your fingers, you can make ladoo..
- Grease a rectangular or round dish with little ghee and transfer the mixture when they are still hot..
- With your greased hand arrange the mixture in a thick rectangular form..
- Cover and keep the dish in the refrigerator for an hour to set completely and then cut in square pieces..
- Serve these delicious barfi or fudge as dessert or snack..
If you find this Caffa Barfi recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.