Recipe of Perfect Broccoli Cheddar Soup
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Broccoli Cheddar Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Broccoli Cheddar Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli Cheddar Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Water is the most effective beverage out there. Soda and coffee, when consumed in moderation, aren’t that bad. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. When you choose water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthful and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is usually one of the keys to really reducing your weight and becoming really healthy.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli cheddar soup recipe. You can cook broccoli cheddar soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Broccoli Cheddar Soup:
- Take 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Use 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 cups of cream 18%.
- Get 3 cups of chicken broth.
- Provide 4 cups of broccoli florets.
- Prepare 1 of carrot, shredded.
- Use 2 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Broccoli Cheddar Soup:
- In large pot melt butter over medium heat, add onion and sauté until soft and translucent. Add flour and continue to stir for about five minutes..
- Slowly mix in chicken broth until fully incorporated. Add cream stirring constantly. Carefully bring to the boil. You must watch the pot because this will boil quickly. Once it comes to the boil, reduce the heat to medium and allow to simmer for about 15 minutes, stirring regularly..
- Now your soup base should be slightly thickened. If too thick add either more broth or cream depending on your taste. Add broccoli, shredded carrot and garlic, allow to simmer over medium heat for about 15 minutes or until veggies are soft..
- Using a hand blender, carefully blend up the soup until desired texture/ consistency. Slowly add the two cups of cheese, constantly stirring. Keep stirring until all the cheese is melted and soup is heating through. Server and garnish with remaking cheese..
If you find this Broccoli Cheddar Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.