Steps to Prepare Speedy Nutella Chocolate Frosting
Nutella Chocolate Frosting.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, nutella chocolate frosting. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Nutella Chocolate Frosting is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Nutella Chocolate Frosting is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook nutella chocolate frosting using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Nutella Chocolate Frosting:
- Get 1/4 cup of soften butter.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of nutella or any hazelnut chocolate spread.
Steps to make Nutella Chocolate Frosting:
- Using electric mixer, beat butter and vanilla extract..
- Add powdered sugar gradually while continously beating until white and fluffy..
- Add in nutella. Beat until well combined..
- Pipe into your favorite cupcakes, or top some candies, too..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food nutella chocolate frosting recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!