Recipe of Award-winning Korean-style Seared Skipjack Tuna
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Korean-style Seared Skipjack Tuna recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Korean-style Seared Skipjack Tuna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean-style Seared Skipjack Tuna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Go up the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to korean-style seared skipjack tuna recipe. To make korean-style seared skipjack tuna you only need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Korean-style Seared Skipjack Tuna:
- Provide 1/2 of a fish Seared or sashimi skipjack tuna (bonito or katsuo).
- Get 2 of to 3 Cucumbers (small).
- Provide 1 stalk of worth White part of a Japanese leek , finely shredded.
- Take of For the sauce:.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of White or black sesame seeds.
- Use 4 tbsp of Finely chopped Japanese leek.
- Use 1 tsp of Finely chopped ginger.
- Take 4 tbsp of each Soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil.
- Take 1 dash of Ichimi chili pepper powder.
Steps to make Korean-style Seared Skipjack Tuna:
- Finely shred the white part of a leek and soak in a bowl of water (this is called "white-hair leek")..
- Combine all the sauce ingredients..
- Slice the tuna as you would sashimi. Finely julienne the cucumbers..
- Line a plate with the cucumbers..
- Lay the tuna slices on top..
- Drain and dry the white leek well, and scatter on top of the skipjack tuna..
- Pour the sauce over everything, and enjoy!.
- This is also delicious with bitter gourd instead of cucumber. Slice the bitter gourd very thinly and boil in salted water..
If you find this Korean-style Seared Skipjack Tuna recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.