Simple Way to Make Homemade Spicy Steak & Cheese Sub Sandwiches
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Spicy Steak & Cheese Sub Sandwiches recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Steak & Cheese Sub Sandwiches recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Steak & Cheese Sub Sandwiches recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Money.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not operating as economically as they should. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models which might be more than ten years old. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can certainly minimize how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is not really that difficult. Typically, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy steak & cheese sub sandwiches recipe. You can cook spicy steak & cheese sub sandwiches using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Steak & Cheese Sub Sandwiches:
- Get 1 of lb. shaved steak.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of fresh cracked black pepper.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of A1 Steak sauce, or any steak sauce, your preference.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Use 1 medium of green bell pepper, jullianed.
- You need 1 medium of onion, jullianed.
- Get 1 of jalapeno, jullianed, seeded or unseeded, your choice.
- Provide 1 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 4 of Italian Steak Rolls or Hoagie Buns.
- Prepare 4 slice of pepper jack cheese.
Steps to make Spicy Steak & Cheese Sub Sandwiches:
- In bowl combine steak, A1, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes. Marinate in fridge for at least 30 minutes. I like to leave it for several hours..
- Saute green pepper, onion and jalapeno in butter until tender. My husband likes it charred a bit so I leave it longer than I normally would..
- In another skillet saute steak in vegetable oil until browned. If any grease, drain..
- Preheat oven to Broil, low..
- Slice bread (if not already sliced) lengthwise, but not all the way thru. You want a pocket to stuff with steak, peppers and cheese..
- Place bread on baking sheet and divide equally between the four buns, the steak, and peppers/onions..
- Layer with bun with steak, then peppers and onions, then top with a piece of cheese. I like to tear the cheese in half, and place it longways on the bun to cover all the steak, & pepper mixture..
- Broil until cheese is melted, bubbly and starting to brown..
- Serve immediately!.
- Tips- Any cut of steak will do. I partially freeze mine, then cut it in extremely thin slices. You can also get your butcher to shave it for you. My favorite steak to use for this is ribeye . To make it spicer add additional red pepper flakes or an additional jalapeno. If you want it spicy leave the seeds in the jalapeno, if you want to tame the spicy just a bit remove the seeds and cut back on the red pepper flakes..
This is a delicious, spicy tomahawk steak rub. While this rub is for larger steaks, this rub is perfect for any cut of beef. The small amount of brown sugar brings a touch of sweetness and helps to caramelize the surface of the meat under intense heat. Transfer half the marinade to a large bowl, reserve remaining marinade. Add steaks to bowl and season with salt and pepper.
If you find this Spicy Steak & Cheese Sub Sandwiches recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.