Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Cheddar Broccoli Soup
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheddar Broccoli Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheddar Broccoli Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Choose water over other refreshments. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a horrible idea. It will be, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. When you pick out water over other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthful and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Water is usually one of the keys to really slimming down and getting healthy.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheddar broccoli soup recipe. You can cook cheddar broccoli soup using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheddar Broccoli Soup:
- Get 4 of small (about 3 1/2 cups) heads of broccoli (chopped).
- Get 3 of (about 2 cups) carrots (shredded).
- Get 1 of medium onion (sweet or white).
- Take 8 TBS of unsalted butter.
- Use 1/2 c. of All Purpose Flour.
- Provide 4 C of Chicken or vegetable broth.
- Use 4 C of Half n Half.
- Get 1/2 TSP of nutmeg (ground).
- Take to taste of Pepper-add.
- Take to taste of Salt-add.
- Prepare to taste of Red pepper (ground or flake)- add.
- You need 4 C of Shredded Sharp Cheddar.
- Take 1 Clove of garlic-chopped (Optional).
- Prepare of Bacon Bits or Pieces (For garnish-Optional).
Steps to make Cheddar Broccoli Soup:
- Prep all ingredient. Chop broccoli (bite size,each piece should fit on a spoon). Finely chop onion & garlic (if adding). Shred carrots. Measure out flour and liquid ingredients. This will make cooking quicker..
- Start by heating butter in a pot on med-low heat..
- Once butter has melted, add onions and garlic until translucent..
- Add flour,stir. Let flour lightly brown. (If it doesnt brown you will have a very flour-ie taste to your soup)..
- Once flour has browned,add your half n half..
- Let it come to a simmer on medium-low heat for about 10 minutes..
- Add chicken or vegetable broth and stir..
- Now, add carrots & broccoli and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until broccoli is tender..
- Turn heat to low. Add your seasonings-salt,pepper,red pepper flakes,and nutmeg. Stir..
- Stir in cheese and turn heat off. Let cheese melt and serve!.
If you find this Cheddar Broccoli Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.