Step-by-Step Guide to Make Ultimate Kelsey's deluxe Philly cheese steaks
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Kelsey's deluxe Philly cheese steaks recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Kelsey's deluxe Philly cheese steaks recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kelsey's deluxe Philly cheese steaks recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. These kinds of adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good an area to start as any. Do this for the whole house, not just the kitchen. You really need to upgrade your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. Along with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually come across members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house as well. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not that tough. Mostly, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kelsey's deluxe philly cheese steaks recipe. You can cook kelsey's deluxe philly cheese steaks using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Kelsey's deluxe Philly cheese steaks:
- Prepare 2 medium of steaks.
- Get 1 can of coke (cola).
- Use 3 tbsp of worschershire sauce.
- Provide 1 cup of chopped jalapeno.
- Take 2 clove of chopped garlic.
- Provide 1/2 of onions.
- Get 2 cup of mushroom.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 1 dash of sugar.
- Take 4 slice of provolone.
- Use 1 cup of mozzarella.
- Provide 1 loaf of french breaf.
Steps to make Kelsey's deluxe Philly cheese steaks:
- chop your favorite steaks into thin strips.
- marinade for about an hour in your favorite marinade. I used a half a can of coke and worschershire sauce. the coke works as a Tenderizer..
- pre heat your pan on medium heat. drain out your marinade and cook meat. season with onion powder and your favorite steak seasoning. cook till slightly pink in the center. place off to the side..
- meanwhile chop some onion, jalepeno peppers, garlic cloves and mushrooms.
- preheat another small pan with olive oil and add your onions with some butter and sugar. once they are caramelized add in your jalepenos,garlic, and mushrooms. cover and let's simmer.
- once your veggies are soft and smelling good drain out the extra juices.
- take your French bread loaf and cut it into two equal halves and pull out the bread from the inside of the bottom half so it's hallowed out for the good stuff.
- put your meat first followed by the veggie mixture and then top with thinly sliced provolone and shredded mozzarella cheese.
- place the top half of the loaf back on top and place in a 350° oven until the cheese is melted and the loaf is crispy.
- take out and cut into servings. enjoy!.
Philly Cheesesteak with tender ribeye steak, melted gooey provolone, and caramelized onions hugged by a toasted garlic butter hoagie roll. This is the classic way to make a Philly Cheesesteak sandwich! We love re-creating restaurant-quality sandwiches like French Dip and Burgers! This Cheesesteak recipe is easier than you think. Philly Cheese Steak (the pizza version) is topped with beef tenderloin steak, onions, mushrooms, green peppers, and, of course, cheese.
If you find this Kelsey's deluxe Philly cheese steaks recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.