Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Mike's Super Sized French Dip Paninis
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Super Sized French Dip Paninis recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Super Sized French Dip Paninis recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Choose water over other drinks. Soda and coffee, when consumed in moderation, aren’t that bad. Getting most of your hydration from them is a awful idea. Having water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat gross diet foods. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really reducing your weight and becoming really healthy.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's super sized french dip paninis recipe. You can cook mike's super sized french dip paninis using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Super Sized French Dip Paninis:
- Use of Paninis.
- Take 1 loaf of Large Slices Sourdough Bread.
- Take 2 lb of Deli Roast Beef.
- Get 1 packages of Swiss Cheese.
- Prepare 1 stick of Butter [softened].
- Take of Au Jus.
- You need 1 packages of Au Jus.
- Provide 1 box of Beef Broth [low sodium] Or Water.
- You need of Kitchen Items.
- Prepare 1 of Panini Press.
- Provide 1 of Spatula.
- Take 1 small of Pot.
- Take 1 of Whisk.
Instructions to make Mike's Super Sized French Dip Paninis:
- Pull out 6 slices of Sourdough Bread..
- Butter four slices of Sourdough Bread..
- Place two slices of Swiss Cheese on each slice of bread. [un-buttered sides].
- Pile Roast Beef high on all four slices..
- Place one more slice of Swiss Cheese on each Roast Beef slice..
- Place one plain slice of Sourdough Bread on two Roast Beef slices..
- Place other Roast Beef bread slices on top of those to make a complete sandwich..
- Place sandwich in Panini Maker and grill until Swiss Cheese is fully melted and the Sourdough Bread is golden brown and crispy..
- While your Panini is grilling, heat one or two cups [whatever manufacturer calls for] low sodium beef broth [instead of water] in a small pot. Whisk in Au Jus packet until sauce is thickened..
- Serve with seasoned French Fries. I have three recipes on this site for Garlic Fries, Steak Fries and Creole Fries. All will go great with French Dip Paninis..
- Serve Au Jus in a smaller bowl to the side on your sandwich plate or center plate. Garnish with fresh parsley..
Serve with a bowl of steaming Au Jus. samana. French dip.my way. chicago steak seasoning. In total, there should be three slices of Sourdough Bread, six slices of Swiss Cheese and one pound of Roast Beef per sandwich. We usually serve these as half sandwiches with seasoned fries. Serve with a bowl of steaming Au Jus. samana.
If you find this Mike's Super Sized French Dip Paninis recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.