Steps to Make Any-night-of-the-week Oven-roasted Potatoes and Carrots with Thyme
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Oven-roasted Potatoes and Carrots with Thyme recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven-roasted Potatoes and Carrots with Thyme recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven-roasted Potatoes and Carrots with Thyme recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
A massive amount of electricity is consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can easily save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to work less often, will also save electricity.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that difficult. A lot of it is simply using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven-roasted potatoes and carrots with thyme recipe. You can cook oven-roasted potatoes and carrots with thyme using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oven-roasted Potatoes and Carrots with Thyme:
- Get 2 lb of Baby Yukon Gold potatoes (see Notes), scrubbed and halved lengthwise.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of coarse kosher salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of freshly ground black pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of minced fresh thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of tablespoon butter or margarine.
- Use 1 lb of peeled baby carrots (this is a modification of the original recipe to save time),.
Steps to make Oven-roasted Potatoes and Carrots with Thyme:
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°..
- Put carrots on large rimmed baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil..
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat and add potatoes. Boil for about 5 minted till fork tender..
- While potatoes are boiling, roast carrots in oven, when potatoes are done, drain them completely and spread on a large rimmed baking sheet with carrots, drizzle vegetables with olive oil, season generously with salt and pepper, and gently toss to coat evenly. Bake, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are golden brown, about 20 minutes..
- Transfer vegetables to a large bowl and add thyme and butter or margarine; gently toss to coat evenly. Serve warm or at room temperature..
If you find this Oven-roasted Potatoes and Carrots with Thyme recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.