Recipe of Favorite Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Go up the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Most people will decide to be idle and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker simple beef taco soup recipe. To make slow cooker simple beef taco soup you only need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup:
- Get 1 pound of ground beef.
- Use 1 of onion.
- Get 1 of yellow pepper.
- Get 1 of orange pepper.
- Take 2 of whole green onions.
- Prepare 250 ml of corn.
- Provide 1 can (796 ml) of diced tomatoes.
- Use 1 can (398 ml) of tomato sauce.
- Get 1 can (540 ml) of kidney beans.
- Use 250 ml of beef broth.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Use to taste of salt and pepper.
- Use 500 ml of water (+ or – as this depends on how much liquid you want for your soup).
- Take of tortilla chips (optional).
- You need of shredded cheddar cheese (optional).
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup:
- Brown the ground beef and onion in a pan, and then transfer it to the slow cooker being careful to prevent any liquid from being put into the slow cooker..
- Add all the chopped peppers, chopped green onions (excluding only the bulb), corn and the kidney beans. Add the 2 tsp of chili powder, 1/2 tsp of cumin, and 1/2 tsp of garlic powder. Stir well..
- Pour in the tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, and beef broth. Mix well. Add water slowly until you are satisfied with the amount of liquid in your soup. On average 500ml is appropriate, however you might like less or more..
- Cook in slow cooker on low for 6 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours..
- Serve optionally with shredded cheddar cheese on top and or tortilla chips..
If you find this Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.