Simple Way to Make Favorite Rosemary-Honey Roasted Potatoes
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rosemary-Honey Roasted Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rosemary-Honey Roasted Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Water is the very best beverage out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a horrible idea. Using them for your sole source of hydration, however, is dumb. When you decide on water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthy and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really reducing your weight and getting healthy.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rosemary-honey roasted potatoes recipe. You can cook rosemary-honey roasted potatoes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Rosemary-Honey Roasted Potatoes:
- Use of Yukon gold potatoes; quatered.
- Take of honey.
- Prepare of rosemary; minced.
- You need of onion powder.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Get of kosher salt & black pepper.
- Use of olive oil.
Steps to make Rosemary-Honey Roasted Potatoes:
- Toss potatoes with enough oil to coat. Season with rosemary, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper..
- Roast at 400º for approximately 25 minutes or until potatoes are caramelized and easily pierced with a paring knife..
- Transfer to a large mixing bowl. Add honey and toss well..
- Variations; Asparagus, broccoli, butter, brown butter, sage, thyme, oregano, parsley, marjoram, bell peppers, green beans, cannellini, carrots, fava, white beans, cauliflower, eggplant, fennel, bacon, pancetta, chives, cayenne, feta, goat cheese, cheddar, lemon, lime, parmesean, romano, parmigiano reggiano, gruyere, gin, herbes de provence, lavender, leeks, oregano, parsnips, sweet potatoes, walnut, orange zest, pumpkin pie spice, sumac, cinnamon, rum, savory, zucchini, sherry, scallions, acorn squash, butternut squash, shallots, balsamic, red wine vinegar.
If you find this Rosemary-Honey Roasted Potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.