Recipe of Favorite Chicken tikka pizza without oven
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken tikka pizza without oven recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken tikka pizza without oven recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken tikka pizza without oven recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and cook what you have on hand. Your kitchen should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you pick out something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tikka pizza without oven recipe. You can have chicken tikka pizza without oven using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken tikka pizza without oven:
- You need of [Pizza dough].
- You need 1 cup of maida(flour).
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of yoghurt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Provide of [Yeast] take a bowl add 5 tbsp water 1 tbsp yeast 1 tbsp sugar).
- You need of [Chicken tikka].
- Prepare 200 gm of chicken boneless.
- Get 2 tbsp of yoghurt.
- Use 2 tbsp of chicken tikka masala.
- Get 2 pinch of food color.
- Get of [Pizza topping].
- Take 1 cup of cheddar and mozzarella cheese crushed.
- Provide 1 tbsp of tomato.
- Get 1 tbsp of onion.
- Get 1 tbsp of capsicum.
- Get 1 tbsp of jalapeno.
- Get 5 tbsp of pizza sauce.
- Prepare of Sprinkle some oregano chilli flakes.
Instructions to make Chicken tikka pizza without oven:
- Take a bowl add 1 tbsp yeast 1 tbsp sugar mix it and leave for 5 minutes take another bowl add 1 cup maida 1 tbsp oil 1 tbsp yoghurt 2 pinch salt and yeast mixture now knead the perfect dough and take a air tight box Grease the oil keep dough in it and brush the dough with oil cover for 1 to 2 hours for rising dough.
- After 1 hour dough is rising perfectly now take a bowl add boneless chicken add yoghurt chicken tikka masala and mix it now take a pan add 2 tbsp oil pour the chicken in it and fry until chicken is white after this add 1/4 cup water cover for 6 to 7 minutes after 6 minutes chicken tikka is ready.
- Take a pizza tray greecing the tray set pizza dough in it and whole in the centre with the help of fork now base is ready 1st layer pizza sauce some mozzarella cheddar cheese now 2nd layer chicken tikka 3rd layer capsicum onion tomato jalapeno 4rth layer again cheddar mozzarella cheese sprinkle some oregano chilli flakes.
- Now take a patila preheat for 15 minutes set the stand and keep the pizza tray in it bake pizza for 25 minutes.
- After 25 minutes pizza is perfectly done it's ready to dish out and brush some oil the top of pizza for shining.
If you find this Chicken tikka pizza without oven recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.