Recipe of Quick Pizza chicken tikka without oven
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pizza chicken tikka without oven recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pizza chicken tikka without oven recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Take the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pizza chicken tikka without oven recipe. You can cook pizza chicken tikka without oven using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pizza chicken tikka without oven:
- Get 1 cup of maida.
- Get 1 pack of yeast.
- Get to taste of namak according.
- Use of chicken breast piece 1.
- You need 3 tbsp of tikka masala.
- Take 1 of lemon.
- Get tbsp of dahic1.
- Use of adrak lehsan.
- Get 1 tbsp of pyaz.
- Provide 1 tbsp of shimla mirch.
- You need of mix herbs.
- Take of oregano for garnishing.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of pizza sauce.
Instructions to make Pizza chicken tikka without oven:
- Pizza dough ke lie> sab se pehly maida mein yeast daal ke pani dal ke ghondein gy jab ghoond lein tu cover kar ke garamjaga pe ralhein gy.
- Chicken marination> chicken ko square pieces mein cut kar ke us mein adrak lehsan lemon aur tikka masala aur dhi shamil kar ke rakhein gy.
- Ab chicken ko paka lein gy medium to low flame pe takey chicken gl jaye.
- Ab dough ko nikal ke rakhein gy aur usay roti ki trha phela ke us pe fork se nishan lagayeingy ab isk oper pizza sauce lagayeingy phr chicken pyaz shimla mirch phr mozzerella aur cheddar cheese mix herbs aur oregano sprinkle krein gy.
- Baking method> ab aik bry patily mein nmak daalein gy aur dhakan day ke for 15 minut preheat krein gy after 15 minuts us mein aik stand rakh ke pizza rakh dein gy again for 15 minuts low flame pe..ur pizza is ready after 15 minuts 😊.
If you find this Pizza chicken tikka without oven recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.