Simple Way to Make Perfect Quick Oven Chicken
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Quick Oven Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Quick Oven Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick Oven Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Consider the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick oven chicken recipe. You can have quick oven chicken using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Quick Oven Chicken:
- Take 1 package of Chicken Breasts.
- Get 3 tablespoons of ground Pepper (mixed blend).
- Use 3 tablespoons of Mrs. Dash Garlic and herb seasoning.
- Use 1 cup of Mild or Medium Salsa.
Instructions to make Quick Oven Chicken:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Cover an oven safe deep dish in tin foil and spray it with cooking spray. Wrap chicken breast in paper towel for a few minutes to absorb any juices and preservatives off of the chicken..
- Sprinkle your seasonings directly onto the tinfoil covered dish (so it will cook onto the bottom of the chicken) and put your chicken over top. Do another once over with the seasoning on top of the chicken then add another sheet of tin foil over top..
- Once oven has come up to temp add your covered chicken dish into the oven. Cook covered for 35 minutes..
- After 35 minutes, remove the dish from the over and take off the top layer of tinfoil. Pour your salsa over top of the chicken, use a fork to grab large chunks to put on top of the chicken. Put back into the oven uncovered for another 35 minutes..
- Once chicken has finished cooking, remove it from the oven and put the top sheet of foil back on. Let rest for 10 minutes before serving or cutting into and enjoy!.
If you find this Quick Oven Chicken recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.