Easiest Way to Prepare Award-winning Tuna and Corn Corquettes
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Tuna and Corn Corquettes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tuna and Corn Corquettes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuna and Corn Corquettes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Consider the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna and corn corquettes recipe. To cook tuna and corn corquettes you need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna and Corn Corquettes:
- You need 2 (5 oz) of canned tuna, drained and fluffed.
- You need 1/4 cup of canned corn kernels, drained (about 8g of carbs).
- Get 1/4 cup of panko (Japanese bread crumbs) (about 10g of carbs).
- Prepare 1 of egg beaten.
- Take 2 Tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of dried basil.
Instructions to make Tuna and Corn Corquettes:
- Line the fryer basket with grill mat or a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- Combine all the ingredients and form them into small patties. Place them in the fryer basket. Spray some oil on top and air fry at 360F (180C) for about 8-10 minutes, flip once in the middle, until the surface is lightly golden brown..
- Serve with sriracha mayo or your favorite dressing..
If you find this Tuna and Corn Corquettes recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.