How to Make Super Quick Homemade Skinny oven fried chicken
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Skinny oven fried chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Skinny oven fried chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Walk up the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? So many people pick the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to skinny oven fried chicken recipe. You can have skinny oven fried chicken using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Skinny oven fried chicken:
- Provide 450 g of chicken fillets.
- Use 2 tbls of 0% plain Greek yoghurt.
- Prepare 50 g of cornflakes.
- Get 1 tbls of garlic granules.
- Take to taste of Salt and black pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of paprika.
- Get Pinch of cayenne pepper (optional).
- Get 125 g of breadcrumbs.
Instructions to make Skinny oven fried chicken:
- Place the chicken in a bowl with the yoghurt and mix well..
- Cover the mixture and place in the fridge for a few hours (overnight is best)..
- Place all the dry ingredients in a food processor and pulse till well combined..
- Heat the oven to 220°C (fan assisted)..
- Place the breadcrumb mixture in a plate and cover each chicken fillet well by pressing it down firmly into the mixture..
- Place the breadcrumb chicken onto a lightly oiled baking tray and bake for about 30 minutes turning half way so to crisp on both sides..
- The fillets can be refrigerated for up to 3 days or frozen for up to 2 months. Heat for 10-15 minutes at 180°C before serving..
- A great accompaniment is sweet chilli sauce and a salad..
If you find this Skinny oven fried chicken recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.