How to Make Favorite Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
A lot of energy is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that happen to be more than ten years old. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to run as often.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, of course. Typically, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic herb roasted potatoes recipe. To make garlic herb roasted potatoes you need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes:
- Take of Potatoes,.
- Take of Minced garlic+red onion,.
- Take of HERBS(grinded Bay leaves, Thyme, Oregano and mint),.
- Provide of EXTRA SPICES(Ground ginger, paprika and cardamom),.
- Get of White vinegar/ fresh lemon juice,.
- You need of Cooking oil/olive oil,.
- Prepare of Salt.
Steps to make Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes:
- Peel your potatoes(sometimes I don't peel them if they aren't soiled) and wash them well,.
- Rinse and Cut them into halves, quarters depending on how you want them. (I cut mine with a potato chipper coz that's how we prefer them),.
- Transfer them in a mixing bowl and add salt, minced garlic+red onion, herbs and the extra spices, without forgetting your vinegar(1 capful), and 2 tbsp of cooking/olive oil,.
- Toss them together until well coated and PREHEAT OVEN @ 200°C,.
- Transfer your potatoes into a greased pan/tray, spread them evenly and bake for exactly 40min(we don't like them crunchy but well roasted),.
- Serve them while hot and if you'd like, sprinkle some black pepper on top..
If you find this Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.