Easiest Way to Make Quick Crispy Sriracha Buttermilk Oven Fried Chicken
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crispy Sriracha Buttermilk Oven Fried Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy Sriracha Buttermilk Oven Fried Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. If you make smart choices when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go to your house and make a little something from your kitchen. Fill your cabinets with healthy foods. This way—even if you choose something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy sriracha buttermilk oven fried chicken recipe. You can have crispy sriracha buttermilk oven fried chicken using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crispy Sriracha Buttermilk Oven Fried Chicken:
- Provide 4 of boneless chicken breast.
- You need 1 cup of low-fat buttermilk.
- Get 1/4 cup of sriracha sauce.
- Use 1 cup of Panko breadcrumbs.
- Get 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Get Half of teaspoon salt.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Get 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Take Half of teaspoon seasoning salt.
- You need 3 tablespoons of canola oil.
Instructions to make Crispy Sriracha Buttermilk Oven Fried Chicken:
- On a cutting board slice each chicken breast into strips.
- In a bowl combine the buttermilk and Sriracha and mix to combine add the chicken strips and submerge in buttermilk mixture. Cover with plastic wrap or toss all of the ingredients into a resealable bag. Refrigerate for at least two hours.
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In a shallow dish add the Panko, flour, salt, pepper, paprika, and seasoning salt. Mix to combine.
- Dip the chicken strips in the mixture, ensuring they are fully coated.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and brush with canola oil.
- Transfer the chicken to the baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Flip the chicken over and bake for 10 minutes.
- Transfer the chicken into a paper towel lined plate to remove extra grease.
If you find this Crispy Sriracha Buttermilk Oven Fried Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.