Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Slow Cooker Mackie Cheese Steak
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow Cooker Mackie Cheese Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Mackie Cheese Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. Making good decisions when buying food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go to your house and make something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you have at home is nutritious. This makes it effortless to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker mackie cheese steak recipe. You can cook slow cooker mackie cheese steak using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Slow Cooker Mackie Cheese Steak:
- Take 2-3 lbs of bottom round steak, sliced.
- Prepare 2-3 of bell peppers, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, sliced.
- Take 1 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- Use 1 tbsp of dry oregano.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of dry basil.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Use 2 cups of low sodium beef broth.
- Take 6 of hero/ grinder rolls.
- Provide 1/2 lb of any cheese you prefer, sliced.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Mackie Cheese Steak:
- Slice the steak as thinly as possible. (If you can, have your butcher slice the steak for you. If not, that is fine.) Rub the spices onto the slices of steak. Place the steak in refrigerator. Let the spices marinate for 1-2 hours..
- Turn on your broiler, then place the steak into the oven. Cook the steak for 6-8 minutes, until browned. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for a few minutes..
- When the steak has cooled, put the steak into the slow cooker. They may overlap..
- Add the onion and peppers into the slow cooker as well now..
- Pour the broth over the onions, peppers, and steak. Stir to mix..
- Place the cover on the slow cooker, set the temperature on low, and cook for 6-8 hours. We cooked it for 7 hours and it was perfect..
- Put two slices of cheese on a sliced roll, then pile the steak, peppers, and onion on top of them. Serve with fries, a salad, vegetables, or eat it alone..
All opinions expressed are my own. We put it on chicken, pork, beef….whatever we could use an excuse to use this. PHILLY CHEESE STEAK SANDWICHES IN SLOW COOKER. This makes a fantastic meat for Philly steak sandwiches. You can even use lower grade roasts and have this turn out.
If you find this Slow Cooker Mackie Cheese Steak recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.