Simple Way to Prepare Perfect Apple halwa
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Apple halwa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple halwa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Walk up the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple halwa recipe. You can cook apple halwa using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Apple halwa:
- You need 4-5 of sweet apples.
- Use 2 tbsp of ghee.
- Provide 3-4 tbsp of milk(warm).
- Prepare 2 tsp of powdered sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Use 2-3 tsp of water.
- Use 1 pinch of kesari( orange) food colour.
- Use As needed of Dry fruits (optional).
Steps to make Apple halwa:
- Wash all the apples. Peel it and cut into half. Remove the seeds. grate it..
- Take heavy bottom nonstick wok, heat ghee. Add grated apples in it. Cook it on low flame. Stir continuesly. Add water in it, by this apples will become soft easily. Cover it with lid,cook for 5-6 minutes. Stir at intervals..
- Add sugar and food colour. Mix, and mash apples. Add milk and cinnamon powder in it..
- Mix all the things. Stir continuesly.The mixture will thicken on cooking. Cook till halwa starts releasing ghee. Add cardamom powder..
- Turn off the flame. Serve it hot..
- I didn't add dryfruits you can add roasted nuts in it..
It was so tasty had a slight tanginess but I loved it so. Apple Halwa is a special occasion Indian sweet made from grated apples. It is sweet and slightly tangy and the perfect treat for your taste buds. Apple halwa has been on my mind since a very long time. One day, when I visited my mom, we started to think over the dinner menu.
If you find this Apple halwa recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.