Steps to Make Quick Oven Grilled Barbeque Chicken Quarters
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven Grilled Barbeque Chicken Quarters recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Grilled Barbeque Chicken Quarters recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Make smart decisions when shopping for groceries. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and make what you have on hand. Make sure that what you already have is nutritious. This way—even if you decide on something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven grilled barbeque chicken quarters recipe. To make oven grilled barbeque chicken quarters you only need 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Oven Grilled Barbeque Chicken Quarters:
- Get 2 of large chicken quarters.
- Provide of Chicken Seasoning.
- Use 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Provide 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 3-4 tbsp of vegetable/canola oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of onion powder/puree.
- Use 1 tbsp of ginger powder/puree.
- Provide 2 tsp of garlic powder/puree.
- Take 1 tsp of chicken cube.
- Use 1 tsp of all spice/curry powder.
- Get of Barbecue Sauce.
- Get 5 tbsp of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mayonnaise/salad cream.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice / apple cider vinegar.
- Take 1 tbsp of brown sugar / honey.
- Get 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder/puree.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garlic powder/puree.
- Take to taste of Black pepper,.
- Prepare to taste of Salt,.
Steps to make Oven Grilled Barbeque Chicken Quarters:
- Thoroughly wash and clean the chicken. After, using a paper towel pat dry the chicken quarters until dry..
- In a small bowl, combine all the seasonings and stir to combine..
- Now, with a brush, generously brush the seasoning onto the chicken, seasoning both sides of each. Let rest for 10 minutes uncovered on the counter..
- Meanwhile, grease the grill or grid of your oven with oil and preheat the oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit..
- After the chicken rests, place them skin side down on the grill or grid and put in the preheated oven. Place a dripping pan below the grill..
- Roast in the middle of the oven for 60 minutes+, depending on how dry or cooked you want your chicken. Basting the chicken with the seasoning mix every 20 minutes..
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan combine all the ingredients for the barbeque sauce and cook for about 3 minutes stirring frequently until a dark red colour is reached. Set aside for later..
- With 10 minutes to go, take the chicken out of the oven and brush all sides of the chicken with the barbeque sauce, put back in the oven to roast for the last 10 minutes..
- Take out of the oven when done cooking and set aside to cool for 5 minutes. After, cut it up if desired and serve hot or warm. Enjoy!.
If you find this Oven Grilled Barbeque Chicken Quarters recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.