Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Dijon Roasted Potatoes
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dijon Roasted Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dijon Roasted Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Start with exchanging the lights. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to only the kitchen area. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent type, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more originally, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. You also have to obtain the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. The family spends major time in the kitchen area, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. This likewise occurs in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. Largely, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dijon roasted potatoes recipe. To cook dijon roasted potatoes you need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Dijon Roasted Potatoes:
- You need 5 lb of red potatoes; quartered.
- Take 3/4 oz of rosemary; minced.
- Use 1 tbsp of thyme; minced.
- Get 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Use 1/2 cup of dijon mustard.
- Use 1/4 cup of white vinegar.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of onion powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Get 1 of roasted red bell pepper; julienne.
- Use 1 of roasted yellow bell pepper; julienne.
- Prepare 1 of roasted orange bell pepper; julienne.
- Prepare 3 of jalapenos; thin half moons.
- Provide 3 of handfuls baby spinach.
- Use 1 of vegetable oil; to cover.
- Use 1 of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Dijon Roasted Potatoes:
- Toss potatoes with enough vegetable oil to cover. Season with half of the dried herbs and spices, salt, and pepper..
- Roast at 400° approximately 40-45 minutes or until potatoes are caramelized and fork tender..
- Combine mayo, mustard, vinegar, and the remaining spices. Whisk to incorporate..
- Combine roasted potatoes, roasted peppers, jalapenos, and spinach in a large mixing bowl. Toss. Add dressing. Toss..
- Variations; Chives, scallions, parsley, mustard, horseradish, corn, bacon, shallots, habanero, cheese, chipotle salsa, arugala, cilantro, smoked paprika.
If you find this Dijon Roasted Potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.