Recipe of Perfect Yummy Philly cheese steaks
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Yummy Philly cheese steaks recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Yummy Philly cheese steaks recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yummy Philly cheese steaks recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Choose water over other drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a horrible idea. It will be, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is typically one of the keys to really losing weight and becoming really healthy.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to yummy philly cheese steaks recipe. To make yummy philly cheese steaks you need 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Yummy Philly cheese steaks:
- You need of Steak marinade and steak.
- Take 2 lbs of flank steak.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- Use 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar.
- Take 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Get 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Montreal steak seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Take of Peppers and onions.
- Provide 2 of large green bell peppers.
- Prepare 1 of large red onion.
- Take of I roasted jalapeno.
- You need 1 of garlic clove.
- You need of Granulated garlic.
- Provide of Salt.
- Provide of Pepper.
- Take of Thin sliced cheese of your choice, I use pepper jack.
- Provide 6 of sourdough hoagies.
Steps to make Yummy Philly cheese steaks:
- Mix water, vinegars, olive oil, and seasoning to make marinade (season to taste) and marinate flank steak ( the longer the marinate the better the taste..
- Clean peppers and onions and slice in strips not to thin or thick and cook in olive oil till soft then mix in diced roasted jalapeno and reduce down another 5 min on low heat. When done set aside, slice steak thin and pan fry with salt pepper and garlic until browned. Mix pepper mix and steak together and cook on low until it looks married together..
- Butter hoagies and sprinkle with garlic and toast until light brown. You can slather with mayo or mustard I use horseradish, pile meat/pepper mix on hoagie, 2 pieces of cheese on top and broil or toast just until cheese is melted and enjoy..
Ribeye is the steak of choice for Philly Cheesesteak sandwiches. It is well-marbled and tender when cooked. Another cut that we have used with great results is flank steak which is lean but very tender when cut against the grain. You will need a little extra oil on your cooking surface if using flank steak. Butter hoagie buns and lay a slice of cheese, (torn in half) over the bottom of each bun.
If you find this Yummy Philly cheese steaks recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.