Recipe of Ultimate Coca-Cola Boneless Pork Chops
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Coca-Cola Boneless Pork Chops recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Coca-Cola Boneless Pork Chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coca-Cola Boneless Pork Chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Cash.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
While it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. As soon as you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances can boil water or steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, nonetheless that is definitely not true. Particularly if you ensure that the dishwasher is full before starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, use the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living is not that difficult. It’s related to being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coca-cola boneless pork chops recipe. To make coca-cola boneless pork chops you only need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Coca-Cola Boneless Pork Chops:
- Prepare 2 of large packs boneless pork chops.
- Provide 1 1/2 cups of coca – cola (or a 12 ounce can) NOT DIET !!!!.
- Get 1 envelope of Dry Onion Soup Mix.
- Take of Sprinkle Black Pepper.
- Get of Fresh minced garlic (about 10 cloves).
Steps to make Coca-Cola Boneless Pork Chops:
- Place pork chops in a baking pan after rinsing and drying them…….
- Pour coca – cola over chops……
- Sprinkle pack of Onion soup mix over chops, then sprinkle Black Pepper and fresh minced garlic over chops…I basted my chops with the coca – cola before baking them…… 😉.
- Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 400 degree oven for 30 minutes…..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!! I served mine with a package of frozen Rosemary French Fries 🍟!!! Yummy 😋!!!!.
Combine ketchup and cola; pour over chops. Place pork chops in a baking pan. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Mix the ketchup and Coca Cola and pour over the chops. Place pork chops in shallow baking dish, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
If you find this Coca-Cola Boneless Pork Chops recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.