Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Quick and Easy Meatballs with Spaghetti
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Quick and Easy Meatballs with Spaghetti recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick and Easy Meatballs with Spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick and Easy Meatballs with Spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Be smart when you do your grocery shopping. Making good decisions when obtaining groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and use what you already have. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthful. This way, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick and easy meatballs with spaghetti recipe. You can have quick and easy meatballs with spaghetti using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Quick and Easy Meatballs with Spaghetti:
- Get 500 g of sausage meat.
- Take of Flour for dusting.
- You need of Olive oil for frying.
- Get 1 of large onion, peeled and chopped.
- Take 1 of large leek, peeled and chopped.
- Get 1 of large garlic clove.
- Provide splash of white wine or dry vermouth.
- Take 1 tin of tomatoes.
- Get 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Get 1/2 tin of white beans, I used cannellini.
- You need handful of frozen peas.
- You need of extra mature Cheddar cheese.
- Use of salt and pepper.
- You need of wholemeal spaghetti to serve.
Steps to make Quick and Easy Meatballs with Spaghetti:
- Divide the sausage meat into balls and roll in flour..
- Heat some oil in a deep frying pan and fry the meatballs until browned on all sides, you'll probably have to do this in batches..
- Wash the pan and then fry the onion and leeks until softened..
- Crush half of the garlic in a little salt using the flat of a knife, put aside the other half. Add the crushed garlic to the onions and leeks and stir through..
- Add a splash of white wine to deglaze the pan then add the tomatoes, tomato paste and beans. Stir half a can of water to the pan so there's a loose sauce..
- Add the meatballs to the pan, pushing down so they are almost submerged in the sauce. Reduce the heat and leave to bubble gently, shaking from time to time, or stirring to prevent sticking, for about 30 minutes, until the meatballs are cooked through and the sauce has thickened..
- Add a handful, or more, of peas to the meatballs, and simmer for another couple of minutes. Check for seasoning, add lots of black pepper but you might not need much salt, then stir through the other half of garlic, very finely chopped..
- Cook the spaghetti, wholemeal or white, and cover the top of the meatballs with grated Cheddar cheese..
- When the cheese has melted, serve the meatballs and sauce on top of the spaghetti..
If you find this Quick and Easy Meatballs with Spaghetti recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.