Steps to Make Super Quick Homemade Quick & Easy Greek Themed Meatballs with lemon-dill sauce
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Quick & Easy Greek Themed Meatballs with lemon-dill sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick & Easy Greek Themed Meatballs with lemon-dill sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Take the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick & easy greek themed meatballs with lemon-dill sauce recipe. To cook quick & easy greek themed meatballs with lemon-dill sauce you only need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Quick & Easy Greek Themed Meatballs with lemon-dill sauce:
- Use 1 bag of frozen meatballs.
- Get 1 cup of beef broth.
- Provide 4 tbs of unsalted butter.
- Use 2 tsp of dried parsley.
- Provide 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Provide 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Provide 1 tsp of dried marjoram.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- Get 1 cup of Greek yogurt.
- Get 1/4 cup of fresh dill – finely chopped.
- Provide 1 of lemon, juice of.
- Take of Pita pockets, flat bread, or fajita size flour tortillas.
- Use of Feta cheese, shredded lettuce, diced tomato for serving.
Steps to make Quick & Easy Greek Themed Meatballs with lemon-dill sauce:
- In a small bowl wisk together yogurt, lemon juice, dill and a pinch of salt. Cover. Refrigerate at least 1 hour..
- In a large, deep sided sautée pan melt butter over medium heat. Add meatballs. Stir to coat meatballs in butter. Cook 2 minutes to begin thawing and browning..
- Stir in parsley, oregano, basil, marjoram, thyme, and garlic powder. Cook, stirring frequently, until exteriors of meatballs begin to brown and herbs begin to smell fragrant. About 5 minutes more..
- Add beef broth to pan. Bring to a boil. Cover. Reduce heat to medium low and simmer until meatballs have absorbed most of the liquid and plumped up. About 10 minutes..
- Serve in pita pockets, tortillas, or flat bread. Top with lettuce, tomatoes, and feta. Drizzle with lemon-dill sauce. Enjoy!.
If you find this Quick & Easy Greek Themed Meatballs with lemon-dill sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.