Recipe of Perfect Veg Momos
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Veg Momos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg Momos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Make smart choices when grocery shopping. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go home and make a little something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you already have is healthful. This makes it easy to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veg momos recipe. You can have veg momos using 24 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Veg Momos:
- Get 250 gms of refined flour.
- Use 1 cup of Cabbage.
- Provide 1 cup of Cauliflower.
- Use 1 cup of Capsicum.
- Take 1 of Onion.
- Provide 2 of Potato.
- Take 1/2 cup of French beans.
- Use 1 of Beetroot.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of asafoetida and black pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala Powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Kitchen King.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Pao bhaji masala.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of red chillie powder.
- Take 2 of finely chopped green chillies.
- Use 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli.
- Prepare 2 of Tomatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of Mustard oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide of Salt as per taste and water.
Steps to make Veg Momos:
- Cut all the veggies as shown in the picture..
- Add 2 tbspn of refined oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds, asafoetida, green chilliies, red chillie and ginger garlic paste. Fry it until the seeds papaya up. Further, add all the veggies one by one and fry it until they are half cooked. You can cover the pan and cook it as well..
- When they are half cooked add all the remaining spices and fry it until they are completly cooked..
- After it is cooked, keep it in a bowl and let it cool down..
- For the chutney, cut the tomatoes in small pieces. Heat a pan and add 2 tbspn mustard oil in it. Add mustard seeds and let it papaya up. Further add the asafoetida, green chillies and tomatoes. Cook it until the tomatoes start leaving oil. Add 1/2 tspn ginger garlic paste, 1/4th tspn turmeric powder and salt as per taste. Cook it for 2 more minutes..
- When done with it, keep it in a bowl..
- In a bowl take the flour, add 2 tbspn of refined oil, salt as per taste and Knead it with water to make a fine doe. Keep it aside for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes take the doe and cut it into small pieces as is made for a medium sized puri. With the help of the roller pin flatten the doe round in a size of about 3.5 inches diameter..
- Fill the viggies and give it a shape as shown in the picture. You can give the shape of your choice too..
- Take all the momos and steam it in a idli maker for about 20 minutes. Once they are cooked, take them out and serve with the chutney..
- Hope you guys like it. Do give your feedback. Regards.!😊.
The chutney is usually flavorful but very hot. Steamed Veg momos is a popular recipe of Tibet, Bhutan and Nepal. This healthy veg steamed momos is very easy to prepare with refined flour and some veggies. Method Mix flour, salt and oil in a bowl and add water to make a smooth pliable dough. As you keep shaping the momos, you need to keep them on a greased platter and cover with a damp cloth to prevent them from drying out.
If you find this Veg Momos recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.