Easiest Way to Prepare Homemade Tawa Masala Pao
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Tawa Masala Pao recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tawa Masala Pao recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
While it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and possibly this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. You get the highest energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Save even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living is not that difficult. Largely, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tawa masala pao recipe. You can have tawa masala pao using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tawa Masala Pao:
- Provide 2 pieces of paw.
- Use 1 cup of boiled potato.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped capsicum.
- Provide 1/2 cup of chopped coriander. leaves.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 of chopped green chillies.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of kashmiri chilli powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of pao bhaji masala.
- Provide 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 of chopped tomato.
- You need 2 tbsp of sev for garnishing.
- Use 2 tbsp of butter.
Instructions to make Tawa Masala Pao:
- On a tawa heat 1.5 tbsp butter.Add chopped onion and fry for 1 minute.Add boiled potato..
- Add all powdered spices and salt.Mix.Add capsicum and tomato.Stir fry..
- Fry for 2 minutes.Add chollies and coriander leaves. Mix well.Take out and keep aside..
- Cut pao horizontally,making 4 pieces.Toast a little the pao..
- Put half of potato mix on one pao piece,cover from another.Prepare second one in the same manner..
- Garnish with chopped onion,coriander leaves and sev..
- Serve hot..
The naan is well fried in the masala. Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe. Masala Pav is a delicious and spicy Mumbai street- fast food recipe, which is very easy & quick recipe. It is basically a stuffed Pav recipe. It's stuffing is prepared with the combination of Onion, Tomatoes and Capsicum with pav bhaji masala.
If you find this Tawa Masala Pao recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.