Recipe of Award-winning Pork Pot Roast Roasted Potatoes & Candied Carrots
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Pork Pot Roast Roasted Potatoes & Candied Carrots recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pork Pot Roast Roasted Potatoes & Candied Carrots recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork Pot Roast Roasted Potatoes & Candied Carrots recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. Making good decisions when buying food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home immediately and eat something great. Make sure that what you already have is nutritious. This way—even if you decide on something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pork pot roast roasted potatoes & candied carrots recipe. You can have pork pot roast roasted potatoes & candied carrots using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Pot Roast Roasted Potatoes & Candied Carrots:
- You need of Pot Roast.
- Prepare of Pork Roast.
- Get of Onion Soup Mix.
- Use of Water.
- Get of Roasted Potatoes.
- Take of Potatoes (diced).
- You need of Canola Oil.
- You need of Steakhouse Seasoning (to taste).
- Get of Candied Carrots.
- Prepare of Carrots (peeled and chopped).
- Prepare of Butter.
- Get of Brown Sugar (or to taste).
Instructions to make Pork Pot Roast Roasted Potatoes & Candied Carrots:
- Put pork roast ( i like to use pork carnitas) into slow cooker. Mix together envelope of onion soup mix and water and pour over roast then cook on low for 8-10..
- When you have about an hour and a half left pre heat oven to 350°F..
- Dice potatoes and put into large mixing bowl. Add oil and toss then add seasoning and toss again..
- Grease 8×8 baking dish. Pour potatoes into baking dish and cook for 1 hour or until tender..
- Bring water to boil in medium sauce pan. Add chopped carrots and boil for 30 minutes or until tender..
- Drain carrots return to pan and add butter. stir until butter is melted then add brown sugar and stir until disolved and evenly coated..
- Dish up and enjoy..
If you find this Pork Pot Roast Roasted Potatoes & Candied Carrots recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.