Simple Way to Make Ultimate Pork Pot Roast Roasted Potatoes & Candied Carrots
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pork Pot Roast Roasted Potatoes & Candied Carrots recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork Pot Roast Roasted Potatoes & Candied Carrots recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These types of adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
You may well prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. If you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is specifically economical when it’s full before a cycle is started. Don’t dry the dishes by using heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not that tough. Mostly, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pork pot roast roasted potatoes & candied carrots recipe. You can cook pork pot roast roasted potatoes & candied carrots using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Pot Roast Roasted Potatoes & Candied Carrots:
- Take of Pot Roast.
- Get 3 lb of Pork Roast.
- Provide 1 envelope of Onion Soup Mix.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Water.
- Get of Roasted Potatoes.
- Use 3 medium of Potatoes (diced).
- Provide 1 tbsp of Canola Oil.
- Take 1 of Steakhouse Seasoning (to taste).
- Take of Candied Carrots.
- Use 1 bag of Carrots (peeled and chopped).
- Take 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Brown Sugar (or to taste).
Steps to make Pork Pot Roast Roasted Potatoes & Candied Carrots:
- Put pork roast ( i like to use pork carnitas) into slow cooker. Mix together envelope of onion soup mix and water and pour over roast then cook on low for 8-10..
- When you have about an hour and a half left pre heat oven to 350°F..
- Dice potatoes and put into large mixing bowl. Add oil and toss then add seasoning and toss again..
- Grease 8×8 baking dish. Pour potatoes into baking dish and cook for 1 hour or until tender..
- Bring water to boil in medium sauce pan. Add chopped carrots and boil for 30 minutes or until tender..
- Drain carrots return to pan and add butter. stir until butter is melted then add brown sugar and stir until disolved and evenly coated..
- Dish up and enjoy..
If you find this Pork Pot Roast Roasted Potatoes & Candied Carrots recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.