Steps to Make Award-winning One tray roasted potatoes, carrots and onions
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect One tray roasted potatoes, carrots and onions recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to One tray roasted potatoes, carrots and onions recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Go up the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will choose to be lazy and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to one tray roasted potatoes, carrots and onions recipe. To cook one tray roasted potatoes, carrots and onions you need 7 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make One tray roasted potatoes, carrots and onions:
- You need of Potatoes suitable for roasting.
- Prepare of Large fresh carrots.
- Take of Medium white onions.
- Get of Non smoked paprika.
- Get of Dried mixed herbs.
- Take of Garlic powder.
- Take of Salted butter.
Instructions to make One tray roasted potatoes, carrots and onions:
- Preheat the oven to 210°c. This temperature is for a fan oven..
- Take one potato, peel it and wash it. Then cut it in half, then cut each half in half again length ways and then cut each piece in half again. You should have 8 bite sized pieces..
- Repeat the step above until you have enough potatoes for the amount of people you're serving. I find that 10 to 12 pieces for each person is about right..
- (The spice and butter quantities below are for 4 people, adjust the amounts as needed).
- Measure out 28g of butter and melt it completely in the microwave or on the hob..
- Put the potato chunks into a container with a secure lid, I use a pot. And pour the butter over them..
- Then add 1 tsp of the dried mixed herbs, 1/2 tsp garlic powder and 1/2 tsp of paprika. Put the lid on the container and shake well until the potatoes are completely covered. Keep the container for later..
- Tip the potatoes into a deep oven proof tray and set aside..
- Take one carrot, peel it, cut off the ends and chop diagonally into half inch slices. Repeat this until you have your desired amount of carrots..
- Then repeat what you did with the potatoes. Put the carrots into the same container. Add 28g melted butter, 1 tsp dried mixed herbs, 1/2 tsp paprika and 1/2 tsp garlic powder. Put the lid on and shake until the carrots are completely covered..
- Add the carrots to the same tray as the potatoes. Try not to overlap them if you can. Then set aside again..
- Peel two onions (for 4 people, adjust quantities as needed) and chop off the ends. Then cut each onion into eighths. Add to the tray, spreading them in between the potatoes and carrots..
- Cover the tray with aluminium foil and put into the oven for 45 minutes. Then remove from the oven and carefully take off the foil. The vegetables will be soft but colourless..
- Place back into the oven for a further 30 minutes without the foil on to crisp up and go brown. Then serve with your roast dinner, or with anything else you like..
If you find this One tray roasted potatoes, carrots and onions recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.