Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Tuna fish baryani
Tuna fish baryani. This tuna fish biryani recipe is a fantastic and tasty alternative to traditional chicken or beef biryani. It is healthier, and takes less time to prepare. Easy and quick biryani using canned tuna fish.
A tuna (also called tunny) is a saltwater fish that belongs to the tribe Thunnini, a subgrouping of the Scombridae (mackerel) family. Homemade Tuna Fish Biryani in a traditional Brass pot / Ramadan Food. Tuna fishing is some of the most challenging angling out there.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, tuna fish baryani. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tuna fish baryani is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Tuna fish baryani is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
This tuna fish biryani recipe is a fantastic and tasty alternative to traditional chicken or beef biryani. It is healthier, and takes less time to prepare. Easy and quick biryani using canned tuna fish.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook tuna fish baryani using 28 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna fish baryani:
- Make ready 150 gram of tuna fish.
- Make ready 1 of _1/2 cup basmati rice.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of Red chilli.
- Take 3 of green chilli.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Baryni masala.
- Make ready 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Take Tsp of Ginger.
- Get Tsp of Garlic.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of yogurt.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of rosted Cumin powder.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of oil.
- Take Half of lemon.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of achar ka masala.
- Prepare of Decorate ke liay.
- Make ready 1 of egg.
- Take 1 of potato.
- Make ready of Rice ke liay.
- Make ready 2 of Bay leaves.
- Take 1 cubes of Chicken stock.
- Make ready 1 Tbsp of oil.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of rosted cumin powder.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of Green colour (optional).
- Take 1/4 tsp of red colour (optional).
- Take of Noodles.
- Take 1 of pak noodles.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Yellow colour(optional).
Today, we cover the toughest Tuna Tuna are among a small group of fish that have the ability to auto-regulate their body temperature. Tuna, any of seven species of oceanic fishes, some very large, that constitute the genus Thunnus and are of great commercial value as food. Tunas are elongated, robust, and streamlined fishes; they. Fish biryani recipe – A simple Hyderabadi style fish dum biryani with step by step pictures.
Steps to make Tuna fish baryani:
- Rice ko 30 mint soak karein phir is ko rosted cumin powder or chicken stock ka aik cubs or bay leave salt or tbsp oil dal kar boil kar lain.
- Boil honay ke baad rise ke 3 part kar lain aik main green colour aik main red colour add kar dain 3 ka colour wesay rehnay day.
- Phir aik pak noodles ka yellow colour dal kar boil kar lain.
- Phir dosri side pey aik pan main oil ginger garlic or onion green chilli dal kar Satie kar lain.
- Phir tomato lain or paste bana lain who add karein or achar ka masala or yogurt add karein phir masalay add karein or bhone lain.
- Jub oil alag ho tu tuna fish or lemin add karein or is ko masaley main bhone lain.
- Phir potato ko finger shape main kaat lain or fry karey or egg boil kar lain.
- Phir aap ki marzi hain rice ki layer lagaein ya phir decorate kar lain jesay main ney ki hain aik dish main tuna ka better or rice ki layer laga di.
- Phir is ko yogurt ke sath serve karein.
Fish biryani is a layered rice dish made with fish, basmati rice, spices & herbs. What's a Good Substitute for Tuna Fish? Is Raw Tuna Safe to Eat? Although all uncooked fish can contain parasites or microbes that can cause. Tuna fish biryani recipe/tuna fish recipe indian style.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food tuna fish baryani recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!