Recipe of Perfect Taiwanese Comba ( pork belly with egg )
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Taiwanese Comba ( pork belly with egg ) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Taiwanese Comba ( pork belly with egg ) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taiwanese Comba ( pork belly with egg ) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home immediately and have something good. Your kitchen should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. In this way, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to taiwanese comba ( pork belly with egg ) recipe. To cook taiwanese comba ( pork belly with egg ) you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Taiwanese Comba ( pork belly with egg ):
- Use 3 tbsp of oil.
- Take 500 grams of pork belly, skin removed and slice 1-2 cm thick.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- Take 1/4 cup of oyster sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/3 cup of rice wine.
- Use 1/2 cup of water.
- Provide of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of black pepper.
Instructions to make Taiwanese Comba ( pork belly with egg ):
- Heat up oil in the pan. Stir fry pork until golden brown. Remove the meat and discards the oil..
- Put a little of oil and sautee the garlic until golden brown not burnt. Put the pork back and stir. Add oyster sauce and soy sauce cook for 1 minute. Then add the rice wine and water. Let it boil. Stir occasionally..
- Add your sugar ( I like my sauce a little bit sweet. It's up to you how much sugar you will put. ) and pepper. I didn't put salt because the oyster and soy sauce is already salty for my taste. The best thing you can do is taste it before adding the salt. Simmer until tender..
- You can put hard boiled egg 5 minutes before turning of the heat so the sauce will stick a little bit to the egg. Enjoy..
The eggs are often added and they taste so good with. After watching this easy to follow video, you'll be able to make Braised Pork Belly in Soy Sauce by yourself right away. It consists of large chunks of pork belly and boiled eggs slowly braised in coconut juice. Thit Kho Tau is typically eaten with rice and pickled bean sprouts The star of the dish is obviously the pork belly. It's ridiculously tender while the fatty skin melts in your mouth.
If you find this Taiwanese Comba ( pork belly with egg ) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.