Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Homemade Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Dollars.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
A lot of energy is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to work less frequently, will also save electricity.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite straightforward to live green, all things considered. Largely, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic herb roasted potatoes recipe. You can have garlic herb roasted potatoes using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes:
- Use of Potatoes,.
- Prepare of Minced garlic+red onion,.
- Provide of HERBS(grinded Bay leaves, Thyme, Oregano and mint),.
- Take of EXTRA SPICES(Ground ginger, paprika and cardamom),.
- Get of White vinegar/ fresh lemon juice,.
- Provide of Cooking oil/olive oil,.
- Take to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes:
- Peel your potatoes(sometimes I don't peel them if they aren't soiled) and wash them well,.
- Rinse and Cut them into halves, quarters depending on how you want them. (I cut mine with a potato chipper coz that's how we prefer them),.
- Transfer them in a mixing bowl and add salt, minced garlic+red onion, herbs and the extra spices, without forgetting your vinegar(1 capful), and 2 tbsp of cooking/olive oil,.
- Toss them together until well coated and PREHEAT OVEN @ 200°C,.
- Transfer your potatoes into a greased pan/tray, spread them evenly and bake for exactly 40min(we don't like them crunchy but well roasted),.
- Serve them while hot and if you'd like, sprinkle some black pepper on top..
If you find this Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.