Recipe of Favorite Fried Tofu with Pork Belly, Mushrooms and Leeks
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Fried Tofu with Pork Belly, Mushrooms and Leeks recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Fried Tofu with Pork Belly, Mushrooms and Leeks recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Tofu with Pork Belly, Mushrooms and Leeks recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. If you make smart decisions when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and use what you already have. Fill your pantry shelves with wholesome foods. This way—even if you decide on something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried tofu with pork belly, mushrooms and leeks recipe. To cook fried tofu with pork belly, mushrooms and leeks you only need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fried Tofu with Pork Belly, Mushrooms and Leeks:
- Provide 9 oz of extra firm tofu.
- Get 3 oz of pork belly or bacon.
- Take 4 of leek stems.
- You need 4 of large Shiitake mushrooms.
- Get 2 tsp of vegetable oil.
- Take of Sauce.
- Provide 1 cup of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rice wine.
- Take 1/2 tsp of spicy bean paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of sesame oil.
Instructions to make Fried Tofu with Pork Belly, Mushrooms and Leeks:
- Chop the mushrooms into chunks.
- Cut the leek stems into 1"long pieces.
- Slice the pork belly into thin, bite-sized pieces..
- Cut tofu into slices about 1/2" to 3/4" thick, then cut into 1" cubes..
- Add oil to a wok and brown tofu slightly on a low to medium heat. Remove to a plate when done..
- Fry pork in the wok with a little oil at a medium heat until fragrant and slightly crisp. Remove to your tofu plate..
- Mix the sauce and boil in the wok..
- Add leeks, mushrooms, tofu, and pork belly to wok and stir. Serve when hot..
Crispy tofu soaking up in a rich, flavourful broth of pork belly, mushrooms, sweet peas and capsicums. Add in the deep fried tofu and stir gently to mix well. Be careful not to break the tofu while stirring. Braised Crispy Tofu with Chili Leeks and Sliced Pork. Stir-Fried Pigs Kidney with Picked Chili Wood-Ear Mushrooms.
If you find this Fried Tofu with Pork Belly, Mushrooms and Leeks recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.