Steps to Make Super Quick Homemade Tuna Kimchi Stew
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tuna Kimchi Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuna Kimchi Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Pick water over other products. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a terrible idea. It will be, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. When you decide on water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthy and hydrated. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Water is usually one of the keys to really slimming down and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna kimchi stew recipe. You can have tuna kimchi stew using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tuna Kimchi Stew:
- You need 350 g of Kimchi.
- Take 1 can of canned tuna.
- Provide 1 tbs of butter.
- Provide 2 1/2 cups of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of kimchi juice.
- Use 1 tbs of korean chili powder.
- You need 1/2 pack of tofu, soft or regular tofu.
- Take 1 tbs of salt.
Instructions to make Tuna Kimchi Stew:
- Saute canned tuna with butter on high heat for 2 minutes.
- Cut kimchi into 2 inches long or bite size and add to the pot with the tuna. Saute for 7 minutes. If start to stick to the pot, add abit of kimchi juice or water.
- Add water and kimchi juice. Add korean chili powder for color and spice. Bring to boil and let simmer for 10-15 minutes on medium heat. Add salt to season.
- Add tofu and boil for another 2 minutes..
- Ready to be serve. Can add chopped spring onion for garnish..
If you find this Tuna Kimchi Stew recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.