Easiest Way to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Smothered pork chops
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Smothered pork chops recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Smothered pork chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smothered pork chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These types of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good a spot to begin with as any. This will probably go beyond the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you should use them in place of incandescent lights. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. Coupled with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. The kitchen lights specifically tend to be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This likewise takes place in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s related to being practical, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to smothered pork chops recipe. To cook smothered pork chops you only need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Smothered pork chops:
- Provide of Flour.
- Use of Sazon.
- Prepare of Adobo.
- You need of Flour.
- Take of Pepper.
- Get of Oil.
- Take of Boneless pork chops.
- Prepare of Water.
Instructions to make Smothered pork chops:
- Clean pork chops.
- Season in ziplock with sazon and abobo I put 2 shakes of adobo and 1 season packet of sazon to mine and I shake the bag to coat it.
- Add flour to ziplock enough to cover pork chops evenly I just shake the bag and pour like a cup of flour in the ziplock.
- Take a pan with oil halfway in it make sure the pan you use is oven safe cause you will be using the oven too.Heat oil and fry pork chops 10 mins each side.
- After it is fried on each side take a ham season pack can use chicken too I just didn't have it. Make a empty spot in middle of pan leave pork chops in the pan add the 1 season pack of ham or chicken flavor packet and a hand full of flour can do 2 and add 3 shakes of flour mix it in the middle first than mix all in pan even around pork chops.
- After that add a 8 oz cup water to it still mixing let simmer.
- Once simmer put oven to 400 put pan in let bake at 400 for 20mins than done.
Directions Sprinkle the pork chops all over with salt and the Cajun seasoning. Pour the flour into a shallow bowl. Dredge the chops in the flour, turning to coat, and tap off any excess. Season the pork chops on both sides with sea salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper. Heat the olive oil in a dutch oven over medium-high heat.
If you find this Smothered pork chops recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.